Saturday, September 23, 2017

From the Heart Bashful Card

The From the Heart card kit special offer is only available until the end of the month, while supplies last.  I made this pretty card (if I do say so myself!) using Bashful cardstock as my base (with the darker actual shade on the outside and the lighter side on the inside).
After stamping the card sentiment in Charcoal on the center panel, I stamped it again on both sides of scrap Bashful cardstock and on Juniper cardstock.  I fussy cut the whole flower out of the darker side and the lighter side on the front section.  (I added the yellow with a marker.)
The Charcoal mat is from the Basics Fundamentals and the Juniper piece is from the Whimsy Fundamentals.  I added white shimmer trim and our new pink pearls to finish the card.  I  hope you like it!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails