Monday, September 3, 2018

Holiday Expressions 2018 Highlights: September

Close To My Heart has launched our latest and greatest Holiday Expressions 2018 Idea Book!  We are going back to a triannual idea book beginning right now.  We have five gorgeous paper collections available plus More Magical (only until the end of September).  You can view them all HERE.





We have 10 new gorgeous colors added to our exclusive color palette!
Plus our color of the year is the soft and pretty Sugarplum!

We also have several special offers only available this month:
September Stamp of the Month: Just Treats
You've Got Class
Memories in the Making
What's on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I had fun looking through the online Idea Book! I see several things I want. I love how the Halloween paper is not "dark" in tone, but light and fun. I'm looking forward to more paper crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails