Friday, March 29, 2019

Europe 2016: Day 11

Even though I am trying to work on our photos from our epic adventure in order, sometimes it is just more fun to scrapbook what I'm in the mood for!  On Day 11, we visited Flaam, Norway.
Even though I had been using the So Much Happy collection for our other Norway photos, I decided to use some retired papers that better matched my pictures.  Using the Love of Color guide, I chose the New England Ivy combo with Espresso, Pomegranate, and Goldrush.  I chose layouts from Reflections to pull my photos together easily.
I used some retired Documented kraft cutouts and New England Ivy burlap ribbon to embellish my layout.
I am using a 4"x4" flip flap to add a close up of the beautiful boat houses that fascinated me in port, plus include more in-depth journaling about the day.
 My second layout highlights some photos on board the MSC Opera, our home for the week.  For this page, I used So Much Happy again and a sketch from Make It From Your Heart.
In addition to the So Much Happy complements, I used the coordinating puffy stickers and the March stamp of the month, This Happened.
I really love how easily everything coordinates together.
Thanks for letting me share another day of our amazing trip!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails