Sunday, August 4, 2019

August Stamp of the Month: From Me to You

The August Close To My Heart stamp of the month is an amazing set of sayings that you will reach for again and again!  Unfortunately, I missed out on the August stamp of the month blog hop, but you can still check it out at the bottom of my post if you're interested. 
I made a fun shaker card using four of the different sentiments and the Craft On collection with our shaker windows and thin cuts.  If you wanted to make a simpler card, you could.  (My class on Aug. 18 will be making this shaker card.)  Here's the simpler version:
Here is the card with only a circle and the sentiments.  If I were going to make this card, I would probably have the circle and the banner be the same color.
Adding the Lemon frame to the pink circle brings the card together, but of course I think it looks even more fun as a shaker card!

Don't you love all the fun sentiments?  Remember, From Me to You is only available in August!  If you'd like to get lots of great ideas with this set, be sure to hop along the blog hop at the link below.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails