Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Autumn Air

The calendar says that fall is here, but we are still sweltering in the South!  Hopefully the October stamp of the month, Autumn Air, will help you get into the fall spirit.  (If you're already hopping, you've probably arrived from Brenda's blog.  From here, you'll visit Kristine next.)

My card was quick to make.  (I was inspired by a card on p. 20 of the current September-October catalog.)  I began with a Toffee cardstock base, then added pieces of Hawthorn paper.  Because I didn't have the new Paprika and Sangria inks (yet), I stamped the sentiment in Saffron only, but now that I have all three inks I would use them all for a rainbow effect.  I finished my card with gold shimmer trim and the acorn and leaf that I fussy cut then mounted with foam tape for a little dimension.
Please leave a quick comment before you continue along the hop to see what Kristine has created to inspire you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

9 comments:

  1. Fab card! I love the pop of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shimmer trim really pops! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Saffron ink looks great...but would love to see the 'rainbow' effect you mentioned! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us in this month's SOTM blog hop. ☕💙MissC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such rich colours for autumn - and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, the gold shimmer trim looks great with this paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails