Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Blissful Brackets Technique Blog Hop

It's time for a technique challenge with some brackets, and no, we're not talking March Madness!  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Wendy's blog, and from here you'll click on her name to continue on to Alyson's blog.)  For my cards, I used the Stitched Scalloped Thin Cuts with the Serenity collection.

My first card is a slimline 8"x3.5" card with a Sapphire cardstock base and that gorgeous Serenity floral as my background.  I stamped the sentiment (from the Sentiments by Melissa Esplin set) in Sapphire on the White Daisy bracket.  I used Blue Belle glitter paper, gold shimmer trim, and gold glitter gems.

Here's a close up of that sentiment cluster.  I love offsetting the bracket and cutting off one side!

My second card uses the larger Thin Cut with the same technique, but this time with the December stamp of the month, Happiness Never Grows Old, in Sapphire and Blue Belle.

My final card uses the entire small bracket with Blue Belle.

Thanks for letting me share these cards with you.  I'd love for you to leave a comment before hopping on to the amazingly talented Alyson's blog to continue the Blissful Brackets technique hop!




6 comments:

  1. Your cards are all very different and pretty. Love how you used brackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty - I really like the monochromatic theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your slimline! Great use of the bracket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I can do random stamping with the December SOTM! I do not like to fussy cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a slimline card! I like how the bracket is off on card #2. The random stamping on card#3 looks like pattern paper! Great cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails