Friday, April 30, 2021

Daisy Meadows Scrapbooking Workshop Layout 3

How can today already be the last day of April?!?  That also means that today is the last day of the March/April idea book and all of the fun products therein (stamp sets will still be available).


Here is my version of the 3rd and final layout of the Daisy Meadows scrapbooking workshop.  My right page varies from the original because I chose to use five 4"x6" photos (which meant that I had to leave off an adorable gingham bunny that will get used on another project).  You may be wondering where the other two photos are.  They are hidden under the egg photo which will be attached with flip flaps.  The only other change that I made to the workshop instructions was to use shimmer brushes to spatter my background rather than watercolor paint.

If you need something from the March/April idea book, visit my website HERE, and come back tomorrow for a look at some fabulous NEW products available May 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails