Saturday, December 17, 2022

Graduation Card & Gift

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day!  Our youngest graduated with honors from the University of Georgia!  Of course I had to make a card for her and found a great idea for a gift box.

I used one of my retired graduation stamp sets and paired it with the Star Shaker Window Thin Cuts and foam/acetate.  (I wish I had created a light gray background inside my star, but I didn't realize that would have probably looked better until I had finished the card.
The inside of the shaker is filled with stars cut from red glitter paper (which matches the star frame) and tiny silver star sequins.  I added little drops of silver stickles to further embellish the card.

Next I created the mortarboard box (including the tassel) from a post I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I think it turned out pretty well!

Finally, if you've made it this far, here's one of my favorite pictures from her graduation photo shoot!


 Thanks for letting me share!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails