Friday, August 7, 2026

Butterfly Dies Hot Foil Card #3 of 3

The final card with the final (largest) Butterfly Flight hot foil die cut panel uses the largest one in all its glory.  (I used Flirty Flamingo, Hydrangea Hue, and Berry Burst & the coordinating masks to color the butterflies with blending brushes.)

I placed the butterfly, bow, and hot foil thank you sentiment (from the Classic Greetings hot foil dies) on a Very Vanilla panel that I dry embossed with the Floral Spray 3D embossing folder.

 I can't decide which of the three cards from one panel that I like best.  Which one gets your vote?

#1


#2



2 comments:

  1. They are all pretty, but I think I like this “Thank you” card best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to put my name! That last anonymous comment was from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails