Last Thursday's Facebook Live (each Thursday at 7:30 PM) actually got bumped to Friday because I had a conflict. I created this very quick and easy card that uses a piece of 2" x 10 1/2" DSP (or two 2" x 5 1/4" DSP after cutting) from the Timeless Christmas DSP. I love that so many of our papers are two-sided! The cute tag is also part of the paper pack.
I used my Magical Christmas hot foil dies with gold foil to create the pretty Merry Christmas and then added a trio of adhesive gems from my stash. (The coordinating holly berry gems would have been adorable too.)
I would love to see what you make with this quick & easy card idea! Feel free to post your creations in the comments. Also, I hope to see you on tonight's live at 7:30 (or later on #replay)!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!