Thursday, July 2, 2009

July Stamp of the Month Swap Art

Did you enjoy yesterday's stamp of the month blog hop? I sure did!
I am so amazed by all the talented artists in the papercrafting world!!!

Speaking of talented artists, here are my monthly swappers' submissions. We all used the Moon Doggie paper pack (colors are Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, Garden Green, and Desert Sand). Aren't these ladies wonderful?!? The first card, by Debra Van Patten, is a 5"x7" based on the "Medallion" sketch from Wishes. She used the "puddle pad" technique on the focal image. Drop reinkers onto felt to create your own rainbow pad. Cool!


The second card is a 6"x6", also from Wishes, called "Keep it Level," created by Katy Donaldson. Don't you love her attention to detail inside and out?


















Kelly Hammonds created this 12"x12" layout (based on the Cherish "Pleasing Paradigm" sketch). I love how she used the stamped images as photo corners. So clever! She also used the color ready alphabets for her lettering, and she was able to color them with Honey ink to match her layout.





















Laura Bohall made these two great cards.



















Misty Blankenship combined multipe images on this gorgeous tropical card. Isn't it amazing how her colors are so different from the other combos, yet they all come from the same collection? I love the versatility and variety Close To My Heart offers.

Melinda Everitt created this beautiful bookmark. Wouldn't this make a great gift for a special bookworm?
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hayley they are all stunning! I love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me while I wipe the drool off the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails