- Our Chase Disney Visa (the points we've been earning and hoarding paid for our trip to Walt Disney World!)
- Family (especially my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Don, my cousin Scott and his family, my cousin Beth and her family, my cousin Debby and her family, and my Aunt Ginny)
- Spending time with family near and far
- My mother-in-law for all that she did at my house while we were gone (What a surprise to come home to!)
- Safety (We made it there & back)
- The freedoms we enjoy to be able to travel where we want when we want
I've been doing laundry all day and also went to the grocery store to stock back up. Even though we were in the camper, most of our fresh stuff was gone, and I hadn't planned meals for the rest of this week/weekend. (Tonight we're trying Paula Deen's Creamy Macaroni & Cheese, the first I've ever made from "scratch!")
My new lap top arrived (Yippee!), so I am not sure when I will get photos uploaded to post from our trip. Though I'm thrilled to have it, it is HUGE and so is the learning curve. Be sure to check back if you want to see them!