Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanks and Joyful Banner (Workshop)

Join me Sunday, 11/7, beginning at 2:00 to create this beautiful THANKS mantel decoration or wall hanging. As a bonus, we will decorate the back with JOYFUL in holiday colors to further extend the life of this piece of home decor. This beautiful stample was on display at Convention and can be found on p. 38 of the current Idea Book.


Your class kit ($30 including S&H/tax) includes everything you need, plus you'll have some hemp, Mocha Opaques, and chipboard letters to take home for other projects. If you'd like to make more than one, each additional kit is only $25. Space is limited to 5 people, but you can also order a kit with complete instructions if you cannot attend the workshop.

RSVP ASAP to reserve your spot! Payment is due no later than 10/27 to ensure prompt delivery of materials. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Since I missed my stampin/scrappin time today, I want to come to this one for sure! Will mail you my check for this and the order that I'll email to you in the morning, since I left it downstairs, it's late and I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails