Monday, November 15, 2010

CTMH Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Christmas Stamps & Projects

This month, to get you into the holiday spirit (because we crafters have to work ahead), a group of 17 Close To My Heart consultants are showing you some of our fabulous Christmas stamps! If you've arrived from Debbie's blog then you're hopping right along. If this is your first stop, welcome, and hop aboard the Polar Express. Your next stop for more holiday cheer is Kristie's blog!

For my project, I started with six pieces of a Mix 'N Mingle album (the other two I'll use for another project) and a set of Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (the upper case, shown here, is no longer available, but the lowercase- shown at the end- still is.

I used the Mistletoe paper pack and various stamp sets to decorate my banner.

Please leave a comment if you have a question about anything!

















Here is my friend Joy's
completed banner (below). Isn't it beautiful? She added lots of bling and covered her letters with glitz glue. I can't wait to see it in person! Now hop on over to Kristie's blog! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what I made on the back of this Joyful banner!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely, positively 'adowable.' Times two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including mine! It was a fun project. Hope they'll bring back those upper case letters, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to make one of these banners but haven't yet. Your's is beautiful!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! Love all the details on each panel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! I've been wanting to make one of these myself...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You outdid yourself. Gorgeous work. I'm now feeling the need to make one of these banners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I couldn't even come up with an original word. I love mistletoe, and you knew I would!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails