Saturday, August 11, 2012

Project 12 for '12: Update

Last year, I made a commitment to make a layout of each month of the year which I am continuing into this year too.  Why didn't I think of this sooner?!?  LOL  I absolutely love having a place for the every day and the special events.  (Each daughter also has a series of albums, plus I make travel albums too.)  I may even have to go back and make albums of years past! I've chosen to make these yearly albums in Studio J online scrapbooking because it is so fast and easy to do.  (Just click on the link to try it for free!)  The new Express Collections could make this process even easier.

Here are our first six months of 2012:





Who would like to get togegther to learn more about Studio J?  I'd like to have a "how-to" evening in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails