Monday, June 24, 2013

H2H Challenges: Color Me Happy

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is the most bittersweet one for me this year!  You see, the first team that I've led is "retiring" this week.  It has been such a pleasure working with all of these talented artists!  (Of course, we've got another great team ready to take over starting in July!)

This final term's challenge is "Color Me Happy!"  Of all 40+ of the current CTMH colors, what color(s) make you happy?  If you need a little inspiration, check out all of our DT's creations over at the H2H blog.  (And by all, I mean ALL of our designers!)  Then, it's your turn to share a little love- and eye candy- at the H2H blog.

I'll be honest: it was hard for me to choose my favorite CTMH color.  I have loved many along the way. (Baby Pink, Seafoam, and Ponderosa Pine, anyone?  Remember Breeze?  So yummy!)  Right now, my favorite that definitely makes me happy is Lagoon, which I've featured on this card along with the Hello Tweety stamp set.  Isn't Lagoon so pretty paired with Black and Slate?  If you look closely, you can see how I scored the Lagoon card stock to create a harlequin pattern.  This card design is the Medallion sketch from Wishes, and I embellished it with Lagoon baker's twine (in the Paradise Assortment) and sparkles from the Blue & Green collection.

Okay, what are you waiting for?  Head on over to H2H and color me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Go figure...I love those same colors. I like basic cream wall color, but splashes of color everywhere else...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails