Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mojo Monday #296

This week's Mojo Monday sketch really caught my eye, so I used some of the supplies that I had out to make a card.  Because they tell you to feel free to substitute the shapes in the sketch, I thought the stamped speech bubble would be cool.  I then used rectangles with rounded corners to go with it.
By the way, did you know that the speech bubble stamp comes with the CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge?  You get the cartridge, THREE stamp sets, and chipboard pieces that coordinate with the cartridge.  Click HERE if you'd like to learn more!  

Here are the highlights of my card (all supplies from Close To My Heart):
*For Always paper pack (which includes the Ruby and Slate card stock, all the patterned paper, and the thin black piece, which is one of the "zip strips" from the paper pack)
*Black and Ruby ink
*Waterbrush to color the flowers on the Hi! sentiment
*Sponge some Ruby ink onto the white and black floral (small rectangle) so that it matches the card better
*Glam it up with sparkles!

Thanks for visiting!  Please leave me a comment to say Hi!  I'd love to know where you're from.  I live in the beautiful mountains of north Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. I like all the layers and shapes and embellies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails