Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

From our home to yours, my family and I would like to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!


Here's a fun card our younger daughter made for a friend:

This post will probably be my last for 2013, since we will be moving back into our home later this week following an extensive remodel.  Here's our house in February when we began clearing trees...

 And a month or so ago...
(Notice the chimney in both pictures for reference.  The left corner didn't move either.)

Now the other side, from the lake in February:
And this fall...
(As I look at the remodel from this angle, I think that everything you see is new!  We pushed the lake wall out ten feet.)

We wish you all the best in 2014!  See you next year!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And good luck with the move-in. The house looks gorgeous and I look forward to seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, we enjoyed Christmas with all of you. Your house looks great, and will be even better when y'all get moved back in. Good luck...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry New Year!!! I adore your house, and hope you are loving it now too, Haley! I came to find your Color Dare bag and got distracted, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails