Monday, December 15, 2014

8th Grade Trip to DC

Back in October, our youngest got to go to Washington DC on a school trip for 8th graders only.  (We were very glad that my sister-in-law and her daughter were also going on the trip!  It certainly eased this momma's mind!)  They stayed in contact throughout the long weekend via text messages, so I decided to scrapbook the photos she sent me with Studio J during the awesome November Lucky 5 campaign.  Saving money & scrapbooking?  Win win!
The travel-themed Wanderful collection was a great pairing with her photos.  I know that this is a trip of a lifetime for her and one that she will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. I know the Divine Miss M and lil H both had a fabulous time. Hooray to Studio J for easy peasy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studio J is the main reason I want to get a laptop! Great layout, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails