Friday, December 12, 2014

While the Parents Are Away...

You may remember the recent retirement party we held for our RV park managers.  Here's the layout I made of the fun evening (using Pathfinding in Studio J).
We decided it would be better for the kids (especially the younger cousins) to stay home with the teenagers rather than attend what would probably be a boring evening (to them).

I made the "mistake" of leaving my camera at home, and here are the wacky photos my niece took!

While the parents were away, the kids certainly did play!  It was a great choice to leave them at home with pizza!  This Studio J layout uses the techie Proplayer collection.  I think it was a perfect fit for this crazy bunch.  Gotta love 'em!!!

Here's to a little silliness today!  Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...busted! They were much happier staying home with pizza...and so we're all the adults for sure!

    Love these candid shots. That's what memories are made of...and to come back and haunt the kiddos later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. Haley's pictures make a fun layout. And I'm sure all the kids enjoyed being home with each other and pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails