Friday, November 10, 2017

Close To My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

It's time to start preparing those Christmas cards, and you're going to be blown away by all the wonderful ideas you see along this Christmas card blog hop!  (If you're already hopping then you've arrived from Darlys's blog.  From here, you will visit Corinna's blog next.)
In honor of the Fundamental paper packs/collections being available this month only at 30-40% off, Close To My Heart has released instructions for a 64-card workshop (8 each of 8 designs).  (You can find the instructions HERE.)  I decided to use these instructions with the Silver and Gold Workshop Your Way collection paired with the Beary Christmas- Cardmaking stamp set (C1691) and Cranberry card stock.
While I don't have all 8 card samples prepared (much less all 64 cards), this card is pattern #2.  The gold shimmer trim and glitter dots are part of the Silver and Gold Workshop Your Way collection.  The wreath is stamped in Black with Cranberry berries.
Pattern #3 uses the adorable Santa hat stamp from this set.  I first stamped the hat portion in Cranberry, and then the brim (Christmas sentiment) in Black.  I stamped the pompom on scrap White Daisy in Black, cut out, and attached to the hat.
The final card I have ready right now is pattern #5.  Isn't that gold stripe paper stunning?!?

I will be finishing up all 8 "stamples" in the near future so please come back to see the rest.  Don't forget to download your own instructions for the 64-card workshop at the CTMH Make It From Your Heart blog.  Thanks for hopping by!  I'd love for you to leave a comment before you head on to creative Corinna's blog.

{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}


8 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails