Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture My Life Hop

Pocket scrapbooking is such a cool concept that Close To My Heart is offering Picture My Life cards in all of its paper collections, plus you can buy packs of cards (and coordinating page protectors).  You're going to find lots of great ideas for using Picture My Life cards on this blog hop!  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Jen's blog.  From here, you'll visit Melissa's blog next.)
My first project will go an in 8"x10" picture frame and will be given to some friends who have an adorable, almost-seven-year-old daughter.  This PML card from the Be-YOU-tiful set suits her so much!  I paired it with pieces of the Gimme Some Sugar collection, Peacock card stock (to offset Norah's gorgeous red hair) and pink pearls in honor of her June birthday.
This PML Be-YOU-tiful project is a 6"x8" sign (using a My Everyday Life page protector) that is hanging in my closet.  (Read all about it HERE.)
My final project is a set of cards using the PML cards from the Make Waves collection and the Southern Sass stamp set.  (Read more about this set HERE.)

Picture My Life cards are so versatile!  Use them in any of your papercrafting projects!  I'd love for you to leave a comment before you hop on over to Melissa's blog next!  Thank you!
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}

5 comments:

  1. Love the fun ways you are using your creations using the PML cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the home decor frame you made with the PML card in the center. What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea for the 8x10 frame. Beautiful use of the PML cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great projects Haley!! You've inspired me to want to try making a 6x8" sign of my own...what a smart way to use our everyday life album protectors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great projects! I still really like you sign!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails