Saturday, December 29, 2018

Chicken Run Layout

Did you know that we got three chickens this spring?  They were hatched in our school's STEM class.  Turns out one of those cute chicks was a rooster!  The three of them are actually really fun to have.
We got our first egg at the beginning of November.  We are currently getting about an egg a day (actually two eggs every other day).  Unfortunately we lost our rooster to a fox so the girls don't get to free range as much as they would like now.  (They do not understand that it's for their own good!  Sounds like every parents' lament!)
My layout uses the current Seasons Mix In patterned paper plus Almond and Sweet Leaf card stock.  I cut my title with one of my CTMH/Cricut cartridges.
Thanks for letting me share another side of our lives with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails