Monday, December 31, 2018

Senior Year Album Part 1

Our youngest is a high school senior this year, so I am trying to make her an album of highlights of this school year.  On this final day of 2018, I thought I would share what I've gotten made so far.
{You read about this particular layout HERE.}

This is definitely a year of "lasts," as we took our final first day of school picture together (I am a teacher).
This layout was made with the Boutique collection.


 This layout went together really quickly thanks to our cool new Craft with Heart layout subscription.
 It's easy to personalize the kits with stuff from your stash, too.

Learn more HERE.



Another Craft with Heart layout that was so easy to make my own for Thanksgiving memories.


Highlights of December with another Craft with Heart layout (even though I did not follow the directions on this one AT ALL).

Thanks for letting me share!  I wish you all the absolute best in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails