Saturday, June 15, 2019

Pocket Power Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pocket Power Technique Blog Hop!  You're going to get great ideas for pockets and interactive elements for your projects.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from the talented Cat Nowak's blog.  From here, you'll visit Danielle Wagner next.) 
I knew that I wanted to pair our pictures from visiting Hitler's Eagle's Nest with the Into the Wild collection, and of course I had more pictures to feature than I had space on my layout.  The picture, above, shows the layout with all of its layers, while the picture below shows only the left and right base pages that I created.
 The left page doesn't have any interactive features.  I did add silver shimmer trim to the layout in addition to the Into the Wild wooden shapes.
 Here is the right page with all of its layers as it would appear when you come to this page in our album.  The map of the Eagle's Nest (brochure from our visit) fit into an 8"x12" flip flap after trimming it just a bit.  (Unfortunately this size isn't available anymore, but we do offer 6"x12" flip flaps.)
Here you can see the flip flap opened to reveal the Pocket Plus Memory Protector Design 1 (Z3242) with its three horizontal/landscape 4"x6" openings.  You can also read my journaling here.
Next, the Pocket Plus section is turned to reveal the entire right page of the layout.
Finally, I had one more flip flap in use, a 4"x6" to reveal another photo and more journaling.
Thank you for letting me share Day 32 of our epic 2016 European adventure and some (hopefully creative) uses for flip flaps and Pocket Plus protectors.  I'd love a comment before you visit Danielle's blog next.  Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love how you were able to incorporate so many photos. Looks like it was a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this layout. I like how you added the interactive element with the map from the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really monopolized on your photos! Great layout and pocket use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pocket Scrapbooking at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try all this mixing page protectors and flip flaps...so many choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails