Saturday, June 29, 2019

Then & Now Layout

When my mother-in-law shared this picture with me recently, I knew that it would be perfect for the current Then & Now special (stamp set and layout kit- all for the cost of the stamp set only!).  I found a few other pictures of my MIL & FIL of the same general era to combine together.
The prom picture on the left was the inspiration.  My MIL taught English at our local high school, so they chaperoned the 1967 Junior-Senior prom. 
I am going to have my MIL write their names on the right side next to the stamped cluster.  The second photo is of them in October, 1961, visiting BJ's best friend (who introduced the two!) in Tuscaloosa, AL.
On the right page, the photo is from their wedding rehearsal, and that's BFF Nell on the left (mostly cropped out).  I ended up typing the journaling and numbering them.  Notice how I stamped a number by each picture.

If you'd like to make this same layout with your photos, be sure to grab the "Then & Now" special before it's gone at the end of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails