Wednesday, January 22, 2020

National Papercrafting Month: All Around Creativity

Close To My Heart is offering not 4 but FIVE versions (the 5th one just announced!) of a really pretty home decor project, All Around Creativity, through the end of February.  Here's my version:
I added the Sangria card stock, ribbon, ink, and adhesive, but everything else came right out of the kit.
I ended up only using one small flower (edges sponged with Sangria).  I added a Sangria hole punch circle to the center and then added Liquid Glass to give it some shine.  I did use every single piece of greenery.  (Some of the single leaves are attached to the back and just peek through.)
My letters are cut at 2-1/2" from the CTMH/Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  The heart is from Flower Market, and I've already forgotten what size it was.  (My first one was too big, but I'll use it for something else.)

If you'd like to see the other options or order a kit for yourself, please visit my website HERE (only available through the end of February). Thanks for letting me share my take on this project with you.  Mine is already hanging on our wall!  If you order one and need any help, just let me know!  I recommend Liquid Glass to adhere everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails