Friday, February 28, 2020

Craft with Heart February Layout #1

The Craft with Heart scrapbooking subscription is a great way to get pretty, fast, and easy layout kits delivered directly to your door!  I used one of the 2 two-page layouts from the February kit (which coordinates with the Celebrate Today collection) to commemorate my birthday last year (which is in March).
The great thing about this subscription is that it gives you everything that you need, but you can personalize the layouts as you like.
I added the photo on the left and then had to adjust the recommended "time to party" in the white space to "Party time" in the Lagoon triange.
I also substituted one of the photos for a journaling block, because I had a bit to say on this layout.

Happy birthday to me and happy scrapbooking!  Be sure to check out the Craft with Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking subscriptions.  They are lots of fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails