Monday, May 25, 2020

Blue Skies Cut Above Layout 1 & H2H Challenges

The phenomenal Blue Skies special is still available, and I am using it currently to scrapbook our photos and memories from when we were in Brugge (Bruges), Belgium.  The Cut Above layout kit includes all the pieces for two gorgeous layouts.
Don't you love the rainbow die cuts? 
I used my Lagoon shimmer brush to splatter even more on the base layout pages prior to assembling the pieces.
I also used my Red and Mint shimmer brushes plus pink stickles to add more shimmer to the layout.

On all of your layouts, don't forget to add your journaling so that others will know more of your story.

I'm sharing this layout on the current Heart2Heart Challenges, Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  Check out all of the great ideas there, and consider submitting your own project to any of our May challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails