Monday, May 25, 2020

Kits for Sale

With most of us staying home in these strange times and my school year winding down, I am now ready to start offering pre-cut kits and virtual classes on my Facebook page.  (They are available while supplies last.)  I thought I would also share them here, but please contact me directly if you're not on Facebook.  I only have 4-5 of each kit.

All kits are $5 or free with a minimum $25 order (before S&H/tax) from my CTMH website (unless otherwise noted).  Shipping is not included with these kits.  For my local friends, I am happy to offer pick up at my place or delivery to you!  Kits do NOT include stamping (unless otherwise stated) but do include embellishments (though they may differ slightly from the photos based on availability).  Card kits include envelopes.

Card Kit #1: Celebrate Today & Seas the Day


Card Kit #2: Aurora & Stitched Together

Scrapbooking Kit #1: Celebrate Today
NOTE: You will receive a sheet of Lagoon cardstock to cut your own photo mats rather than the squares pictured.

Scrapbooking Kit #2: Seas the Day

Scrapbooking Kit #3: Yesterday & Today
NOTE:  This kit includes the photo mat & journaling box, but NOT the photo placeholders pictured.

Scrapbooking Kit #4: Aurora
NOTE:  This kit DOES include stamped images that you have the option of using or not.  It does include the photo mats but NOT the photo placeholders pictured. 

Scrapbooking Kit #5: Stitched Together
NOTE: This kit does NOT include stamped images; you will have to add your own.  It does include the photo mats but NOT the photo placeholders pictured.  (Wooden button embellishments are also included but may not match the photo.)

2 comments:

  1. I ordered some on Facebook, just let me know when I need to come pick them up. (I also sent you an email message about one of them.) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails