Saturday, June 27, 2020

Craft With Heart Card Subscription

During one of the recent CTMH Facebook Live crops, I didn't have the materials for the actual project so I worked on my Craft with Heart Card subscription.  I made 24 cards (2 each of 12 designs) in just a few hours (and I've already used some of them)!  Here are the 12 designs:
If you've seen the recent Make It From Your Heart blog post about this card subscription, you might notice that I didn't always follow the directions exactly (SHOCKER, I know!), especially with the sentiments.
For the gorgeous butterfly card, I used my black shimmer brush to splatter the background of the pink panel behind the butterfly, and I also changed the placement slightly so that you can really see that beautiful butterfly.
Just about anyone can put these cards together because you get all of the pieces, including beautiful die cuts, a stamp set, black ink, and a block!  All you really need is your favorite adhesive (and I keep my scissors handy just in case).
You will learn to make these adorable shaker cards, and all of your materials are included!

This kit is only available through the end of August.  You can purchase a quarterly or yearly subscription.  You can learn more HERE if you're interested!

1 comment:

  1. I really like these, I wish I had the ability to do stuff like this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails