Monday, November 16, 2020

H2H Challenges: Card Creations

 This week we've got a challenge that most papercrafters should be able to make: cards!


These adorably pun-ny stamps are only available to CTMH Makers, and I am giving each of my new VIP customers one as a thank you.  (If you don't already have a Maker and would like to know more, please contact me.)  I used the same techniques as I did on yesterday's post, so click HERE if you'd like to learn a little more about the distress oxide ink technique I used.  The cards measure 3"x3".

I stamped the "romaine calm" stamp in black on my card front and then again on scrap of the Mowed Lawn oxide piece and then fussy cut that cute little guy.  I also added a little bit of shading with my Dull Green Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend marker.  I used my paper trimmer to trim down the gold shimmer trim to a sliver.

I used the same stamping/cutting technique for the radish leaves.  I also fussy cut the radish "face" and then added both Scarlett and Raspberry shimmer brush to color her.  I also added more Raspberry shimmer brush (little blobs that I painted on rather than flicked) to add more of the pink to the red panel.

Be sure to check out the H2H Design Team's inspiration and join us before the end of the month.  We would love to see your cards, too!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails