Monday, November 23, 2020

Heart2Heart Challenges: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

This final November Heart2Heart Challenge, Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, can be interpreted in so many different ways!  I decided to showcase a few little treat holders for some fun little gift-giving inspiration.


My first project was totally CASEd from my talented DT member Katy Taylor's hot chocolate card/treat holder.  I used the Serenity paper pack with the November stamp of the month, You Warm My Heart, plus a little Cricut Blue Belle glitter snowflake.

I stamped the cup in Sapphire and the "hot cocoa" in Espresso.  I added a little gold shimmer trim (cut in half to make it skinny) and a gold glitter gem in the center of the snowflake to match the Serenity paper.

My second treat holder starts with a  6"x6" square that is folded into this fun little "cup."  (You can find more details/instructions HERE.)  I used the retired (but available while supplies last on my website) Comfort & Joy paper for the cups plus the candy cane stamp from the November stamp of the month.


Please check out all of the DT inspiration and consider joining us for any of our November challenges before the month ends at H2H Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails