Monday, October 18, 2021

H2H Challenges: Sweet Treats

Heart2Heart Challenge's second October challenge is "sweet treats."  I have so many ideas for this one with all of the upcoming holidays!  I've decided to share a Christmas card with you right now.


I paired the Ooh La La Macarons stamp set and Thin Cuts with the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Stamp Set and paper suite to create this card.  After cutting the macaron stack out of Candy Apple cardstock, I stamped the corresponding image with black ink.  I used my Coral Shades Tri-Blend marker to add depth and dimension to the macarons.  I cut a 1.5" circle with my circle Thin Cuts and then stamped the sentiment from the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking stamp set.  The "Believe in Magic" sentiment is also from that stamp set. 

My card sketch is from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2.  I embellished my card with some Candy Apple shimmer trim to finish it off.

Here's another sweet treat featuring Ooh La La Macarons and Pumpkin Spice for a fall take on the goodies.  (Click HERE to learn more if you're interested.)


Now it's your turn!  Share your sweet treats with us at Heart2Heart challenges before the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails