Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Thin Cuts Blog Hop

Close To My Heart offers amazing Thin Cuts, or dies that you can cut with a cutting machine.  This blog hop is featuring our "stand alone" Thin Cuts, the ones that don't necessarily pair with a particular stamp set.  (Lots of our stamp sets also have the option of purchasing a coordinating Thin Cut set, making it soooo easy to cut out awesome images.)  Be sure to visit all of the Makers' blogs along this hop for so many great ideas! (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Melinda's blog.  From here, you'll visit the creative Katy's blog next.)

For both of my cards, I used the Buildable Tags Thin Cuts.  I love the tag accent with the Merry sentiment on this card!  Tags just seem extra festive for the holidays!  I used the Holly & Ivy paper suite plus the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking stamp set and coordinating Thin Cuts with Candy Apple shimmer trim and exclusive ink.  I colored that sweet fawn with several Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers that I finished off with some Christmas Red Stickles glitter glue.

My second card uses more pieces of the Buildable Tags Thin Cuts: the Glacier tag, the Mulberry pocket, and the Papaya glitter paper tag element.  I chose the As You Grow paper suite to pair with the fox from the October stamp of the month, Wildflower Friendship, which I colored with Desert Rose shimmer brush and various TriBlend markers.  I finished my card off with a few Autumn loose sequins.

I hope that you can see some of the possibilities of the Buildable Tags Thin Cuts!  Please leave a comment before clicking on her name to visit Katy's blog next to continue the hop.
{Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.}



8 comments:

  1. Love both cards! They have an old world feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I must get these out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that little deer and that sentiment peeking out. And that little fox looks so happy and all snug in his little tag pocket. The buildable tags have to be one of my FAVORITE thin cuts from the core catalog (who are we kidding...they are ALL MY FAVORITE...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your tags provide great accents on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely!! And you know me...tags on cards! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are great! Love the tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails