Monday, November 1, 2021

November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Created to Shine

Welcome to the November stamp of the month, Created to Shine, blog hop!  Please click on each maker's name to continue through the hop for a collection of bright ideas (pun intended)!  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Wendy's blog.  From here, you'l visit ScrappinKaty's blog next.)

To create my card, I cut the Sunburst Thin Cut metal die out of Lemonade cardstock, which I layered onto my White Daisy card stock.  It took a few tries to get it right, but I masked the light bulb on the far left of the lights cluster and stamped it directly on the center medallion and my card front.  I stamped the bulb again onto White Daisy scrap, fussy cut, and adhered on top of the original stamped image.  I stamped the center of the light with Lemonade ink.  
I used my Lemonade shimmer brush to accent the light bulb and to color in the hearts along the stamped border.  I cut black shimmer trim in half to embellish the top and bottom of the heart strip.
On the inside, I stamped the sentiment and the light bulbs with black ink.  The wash behind "light" was stamped with the Perfectly Imperfect Patterns stamp set.

Here's a close look at the November stamp of the month:


Thanks for letting me share my first Created to Shine card with you.  Please leave a comment before hopping next to ScrappinKaty's blog to continue the November stamp of the month blog hop!



6 comments:

  1. What a neat way to use this stamp set and I like how you decorated the inside of the card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the yellow and you highlighted the sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined the light with the rays! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how you used only the one on the front and then two inside with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated the Sunburst Thin Cut! It looks great paired with the stamped images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails