Monday, November 29, 2021

Deck the Palms Blog Hop

The CTMH Deck the Palms collection is so fun-- one part Christmas and two parts tropical!  You get to decide if you'd like to use this collection for some tropical fun or for a tropical Christmas!  This blog hop features all things Deck the Palms.  (If you're already hopping, then you've probably arrived from Melinda's blog.  From here, you'll visit ScrappinKaty next.)

My order arrived later than I anticipated, so I haven't cut into my paper pack yet but instead paired the Deck the Palms Cardmaking stamp set and Thin Cuts with the Wonderland collection.  (That hat paper has been calling to me!)  I used a fun Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2 sketch, so it came together pretty quickly.  Rather that use the Thin Cuts, I fussy cut the flamingo stamped twice onto light and regular Mullberry cardstock and on White Daisy, then colored with a few markers.

My second card uses scraps from the Deck the Palms Cardmaking Workshop.  I stamped the flamingo and present on the center of my White Daisy card front.  I also stamped the flamingo on the light side of Ballerina cardstock, fussy cut, then colored with my Coral marker and white gel pen.  I added Coral and Jade stripes to the present, then adhered pieces of the fun tropical present print and Clover cardstock.  "Christmas" is stamped on the inside of the card, but I forgot to snap a picture.

The versatility of the fun Deck the Palms product suite will leave you dreaming of a tropical vacation- Christmas or otherwise!  If you don't already have a CTMH Maker and would like to learn more about the Deck the Palms collections, click HERE.  Before continuing on the Deck the Palms blog hop, please leave a comment, then continue by visiting ScrappinKaty's blog next!



7 comments:

  1. Very fun cards! I love your paper variations that look great with the stamped images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. The Flamingo looks great in Wonderland and I love how you popped the wing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the stamps work across multiple paper collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors and shading you did on the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really like it with the wonderland papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the different looks of these two card and LOVE that this little guy comes with a Thin Cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails