Friday, July 19, 2024

Pretty Fun Fold Birthday Card

Here’s a pretty and easy fun fold card that I made for my sister-in-law‘s recent birthday.


I started with a 6” x 5.25” piece of the pretty unbounded beauty DSP, Which I then cut into three 2”-wide vertical strips.

I turned the middle panel over. Then I found the halfway point on the long side of the other two pieces and folded the edges back as shown below. They aren’t perfect, and I am more than OK with that!


Then I adhered all three pieces to my card front. The pretty stamped label (Labeled with Love stamp & die bundle) covers the imperfections of the folds (which I did not glue down to the card front). I stamped and fussy cut the butterfly and added some sparkle with touches of Wink of Stella (which unfortunately did not photograph well).


If you create a similar card, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails