Thursday, July 25, 2024

Super Quick Take to the Sky Birthday Card

Recently, I needed a birthday card, fast, for a little fellow turning two.  I grabbed a pack of Stampin' Up! notecards and envelopes that I got, which measure 3 1/2“ x 5“, and come with envelopes to fit.  From my Take to the Sky DSP pack, I used one of the 3 x 4 cards and then added a strip of coordinating DSP to make the rectangle front. 


My new Labeled with Love stamp set and die bundle was the perfect sentiment and accents for this card.  (The presents are easily fussy cut.)  I did use Close To My Heart's Sapphire and Paprika inks, which are very similar to SU!'s Night of Navy and Copper Clay.

Creating meaningful cards doesn't have to be complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails