Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: #19 of 22

For this week's sketch, I created two cards to show its versatility.

The first one uses Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, and Peach Pie inks to stamp the base flowers of Sentimental Park (trying to recreate the sketch) with the outline flower overs-tamped in black.  I stamped the sentiment on Pretty in Pink card stock and matted the panel with Peach Pie card stock.


For my second card, I cheated a bit by using a circle window Thin Cut (die cut) from Close To My Heart with Wild Wheat card stock.  It was really perfect for this sketch!  The card base is Crumb Cake card stock, and the pretty DSP is from the Splendid Autumn collection.

Because of the design of the paper, I moved my sentiment to the top right and added a Wild Wheat ribbon knot.

Use any sketch as a guide and make it all your own!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails