Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sundays Are for Sketches: #20 of 22

Here is the next installment of sketches from the 2024-25 Annual Catalog.


It's really beginning to feel like fall here!  I used the Changing Leaves bundle, Seasons of Elegance DSP in Pretty Peacock, and White Willow cardstock.  Rather than make a banner, I used die cut leaves and the mesh gold leaves tied with a gold metallic twine bow.   With the splatters of gold foil and the 3D embossed panel, I decided to add a sentiment to the inside of the card rather than the front.

Don't be afraid to change up a sketch- either the design elements, rotate the sketch, etc.  I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails