Friday, November 21, 2008

On the day that you were born...

the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true
so they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold
and starlight in your eyes of blue...

Name that tune! You can actually look up what the #1 song was on the day you were born (or whatever date you'd like- graduation, parents' anniversary, etc.) by going here!

The #1 song when DH was born was "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones.
Mine was "A Horse with No Name" by America.
A's was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica.
M's was "All for You" by Janet. (I don't know either of the girls' songs! Where was I when they were born?!? Not listening to Top 40 obviously!)

Please post your event & song in the comments- year is optional! Oh, and can you name that tune? I remember it as a favorite from my childhood.

3 comments:

  1. "Close to You" - and I'm going to check out that site. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is "Poor People of Paris" by Les Baxter. Never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Close to You" by the Carpenters...we saw them in Vegas:-)
    Hard to say what my fave is...I love sooo many!

    Love your new scrappin' project!
    ...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails