Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Flurries!

Yep, you read it right! We had snow flurries this morning! Even though I'm against the Christmas lights that are already up in town, they sure were pretty this morning with the snow swirling around. (I just think the lights should go up after Thanksgiving. Just sayin'.)

It's not as cold this morning as yesterday but the wind chill is fierce. Today's high will only be about 41. (Weather forecast provided especially for my traveling parents who are enjoying the balmy 70s in Australia!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind if they put the lights UP the week before Thanksgiving as long as they don't turn them ON until the day after. But they didn't ask me for my opinion! :-)
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails