Saturday, August 29, 2009

Everyday Celebration

Every day is a celebration with the Close To My Heart "Everyday Celebrations" card kit! This kit is in honor of National Stamping Month and is available until the end of Septeber.

You get everything you see in the first three photos in your Everyday Celebrations kit. All you need are your blocks, adhesive, scissors, and paper trimmer and then you're ready to get to work!


The contents of the kit include the My Acrylix Everday Celebration D-size stamp set (only available w/this kit!), 16 scalloped card bases and 16 envelopes, two sheets of cardstock, four B&T Duos, Chocolate distressing ink, Dutch Blue distressing ink, one Mini-Medley Shades of Chocolate collection, 5' of Chocolate ribbon, 50 3-D foam squares, a sponge, and a full-color step-by-step instructional brochure. Whew! That's a LOT of materials! The kit can be purchased outright for $39.95 (plus S&H/tax), or you can earn one free by purchasing a minimum of $60 in CTMH stamps (exclusing the stamp of the month, Art & Soul, and K-size personalized stamps). September hostesses with a minimum of $400 in sales will earn a free kit, as will anyone who signs up to become a CTMH consultant in September.


Here are my cut pieces. The guide was so easy to follow!

Here are the eight card designs completed. You actually make two of each design with the kit. All the other photos of this incredibly long post show off each card individually. Yes, I'm shameless to show these off, but they are so stinkin' cute! They really went together quickly too.




I just LOVE this cake! All the Chocolate part of the image is one stamp (top and bottom are one stamp) and the Dutch Blue middle is a second stamp. The clear My Acrylix make it so easy to align.









Let's get this party started!






The present stamp is like the cake stamp in that the bottom of the package and the bow are one stamp. The Dutch Blue box top is the second stamp.







See how the scallop or bracket stamp fits the pre-cut card edge perfectly? When you've used up all the card bases, it will be easy for you to stamp the scallop and then trim your card front to recreate this look. (See tomorrow's post for an example!)









I think these balloons would make a cute "welcome baby" card- in baby colors of course!



Superstar!



















This checklist stamp is probably my favorite part of this set because it is just so versatile. You can check either Everday Life, Birthday, Anniversary, Our Love, Graduation, Our Friendship, or write in your own message on the blank. (I used a brad to "check" anniversary.) I plan to make up a bunch of these so that I can just check off the appropriate sentiment when I need a card quickly.



Here are all 16, not that you can really see what they look like, but I wanted you to see the volume of cards you'll make with this great kit. Celebrate everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your class was sooo easy. Can't wait for my kit to arrive!!! Woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandy (as usual). LOVE the bracket stamp shape, I've made a couple of cards w/that shape, just being impatient for my kit to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails