Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Tutorial: Pick & Omit

From time to time, I will post a Tuesday tutorial to teach you a technique. (Now that's a mouthful! Before too long, my 5th graders will be able to tell you that the sentence uses the alliteration, but that's another story. Back to craft class!)


For this project, I wanted to stamp "online" but didn't have that word. Instead, I inked up letters from some of the stamps to create the word "online."







The "favorites:" stamp was from the stamp set. All of these images come from my Noteworthy stamp set.








You can use the pick & omit technique on any stamp to use just part of an image. I'd love to see what you do with this technique, so leave me a comment with a link to your creation (new or old). Thanks and happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Good One Hayley! Don't know I would have the patience though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that? I'm gonna have to give that a try sometime!

    Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails