Thursday, September 2, 2010

Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea Book Now Online!


It's here!!! The Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book is now live! You can check out all its goodness HERE.

If you'd like to see some amazing artwork created with all new products, click right HERE.


Here's my TOP 10 LIST of my favorite NEW products in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I love them all so they're in no particular order:


10. Improved Hostess Rewards Program: Read more HERE if you missed it

9. MAGIC, the new scrapbook how-to book featuring interactive elements and a DVD to "let me show you how!"

8. EIGHT new colors: Cotton Candy, Smoothie, Sunset, Pear, Sky, Lagoon, Pacifica, and Gypsy

7. Two sets of self-adhesive colored Sparkles (colored gems) in varying sizes: blues & greens and reds, pinks, & purples

6. Self-adhesive Opaques gems in varying sizes: Pearl, Licorice, and Mocha (Mmm!)

5. The Mix 'n Mingle My Creations album: 3 clear and 5 white chipboard pages in 4 die-cut shapes and jump rings to hold them all together

4. 12" flip-flaps to expand and open your layouts

3. Studio J memberships and gift packs

2. Gorgeous new paper collections: Magnifique, Olivia, Hooligans, and Mistletoe

1. Clearly amazing My Acrylix stamps: something for everyone

Which product would you like to see most? Come back over the next 10 days or so to learn about each one!

1 comment:

  1. I at least have free internet here at the motel, so guess I'll be searching the catalog tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails