Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easter 2011 Layout

This week I'm focusing on scrapbooking with Studio J. After reading my post, go to the Studio J blog for five easy steps to getting started. Then, try it yourself and see what you think.

Here's another layout I made with the "Take the Cake" exclusive, members-only Studio J kit! I think it works so well with spring or summer photos, even though it was intended for birthday celebrations.

The flower My Stickease images were perfect with my photos. I just chose pieces of the kit that weren't birthday related.

Remember, if you haven't given Studio J a try, now's the time! This month only, you can create a layout and "purchase" a FREE jpg image of your layout (like I'm showing you here). Also, there is a Studio J app for iPhones, so what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let me know what you think. Just click HERE to get started! You may want to watch the Studio J video to help you get started first.

{Layout 2011 #41}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails