Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Church's Stained Glass Windows (Layout Share)

This layout of our church's stained glass windows is one that I truly wish that you could see in person. I was worried about adding Cranberry to the Bliss kit, but it turned out beautifully!

Did you notice all the Cranberry brads along the circle? I had to place each one meticulously. Thank heavens for copy and paste! Anytime you're doing difficult work in Studio J, be sure to zoom in so that you can really see what you're doing.

To continue the Cranberry addition, I also distressed many of the pieces with Cranberry "ink"- all virtually in Studio J!



I hope you've enjoyed all my recent Studio J layout shares. It's not too late to try Studio J for yourself!

{Layout 2011 #44}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails