Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love Who You Are Card

Here's a quick & easy card that I made for our older daughter using scraps from the new Stella paper pack and the new Fashionista stamp set. I love the sentiment, "Love who you are," included in this stamp set!


It doesn't show up well in the photo, but I paper pierced the edges of the Cocoa cardstock mat next to the Colonial White images piece and then tore the outside edges for some texture. The "ribbon" running behind the stamped images is actually scrap Cocoa cardstock (but the bow is really ribbon).


Because the CTMH B&T Duos are cardstock weight with patterns on both sides, I lined the inside message area with Colonial White cardstock.

At 13 (or any age!), it is sometimes hard to love who you are,
so hopefully this card will be a reminder to our daughter of how special she is!

1 comment:

  1. We are both blessed with two wonderful daughters:). Cute card. I know she appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails