Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrap Our Stash January Challenge: Something NEW

This month the Scrap Our Stash challenge is something NEW. I had so much fun with this one! First, my daughters got NEW clothes thanks to Christmas gift cards from their uncle (to the extremely cool Abercrombie & Fitch store, no less). We hit the Dec. 26 50% off online sale (yay!), so the girls had an impromptu fashion show when their clothes came in.

The second NEW part is that my layout uses the NEW Close To My Heart Stella paper pack, the NEW Fashionista stamp set, and the NEW glitter buttons (all available 2/1).





The layout sketch is from the Stella workshop on the go and is featured on the back cover of the CTMH Spring/Summer idea book. (If you do not already have a Close To My Heart consultant and would like your own copy of the NEW idea book, let me know.) Of course I had to make the layout my own by using a few different patterns from the gorgeous Stella paper pack. I did use up some old buttons and stamped the title with the Bohemian Alphabet.





Here are a few close-ups of the details...










And the left page...





You've still got time to take the Scrap Our Stash NEW challenge for January. All products are welcome and all skill levels are encouraged to play. Visit the blog to browse the January NEW submissions and for complete details and how to submit your entry. Scrap YOUR stash!




1 comment:

  1. Simply fantastic! And so is the layout:) Delicious colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails